I WOULD

I WOULD

If I were a cloud

If I go down to the ground first

Then if I go up again

If I were the wind

If I give direction to the cloud

Before I burn like an ember

If I burn and bake and love my pain

Then I'll be reborn from the ashes.

Like a baby

If I were a raindrop

If I'm the water of life to the dried soil

If I were a snowflake

I'd unite with my friends, I'd cover the sky in white.

If I bring mercy, whiteness, peace

If I were a mountain

If I get stronger, if I stand behind the oppressed

If I were a soil

On which the blessings of the universe flourish

If I were a tree

First you need to strengthen the roots

Then the branch, the twig, the fruit that deserves

If I were a bird

Let my addictions fly

If I were to break free, I'd be free

From those who make me forget my true purpose.

If I were an axe

If I break my idols inside me

My damaging desires

If I were an ant

Without saying what can I do

I'll make my position clear.

If I were a word

When you learn its meaning, it relaxes the minds

If I were a mum

Growing and growing

If I were a human being

Trying to be one of the good ones

Approaching the good, moving away from the bad

If I were a human being

Free from anxiety, free from fuss

If I were a human being 

Who remembers that he is tested every moment and does not forget his purpose.


If I'm going to be something in this life;

The one who surrenders the most

Hoping and striving

Self-elimination

If I could be all I want to be

Before it's too late. 

While there's still time.



Experiential Design Teaching is the knowledge of reality that provides the information individuals need on their path to life. It produces strategies for people through true information derived from experiences. Thus provides real methods on how they can solve their problems.

 It conveys ways to be happy and successful with "Who's Who?", "Relationship Mastery" and "Success Psychology" programs.

“The only thing that hasn't been discovered yet is; the Better.”

Yahya Hamurcu

Yorumlar